16th August 2017
EB Machinery have undertaken a rigorous but rewarding refurbishment of a Salvagnini P4.3216 panel bending system.
Over a 10 week period, the bending system has been modified at EB’s facility to better suit future requirements. These modifications and improvements have involved:
- Moving Automatic loading from being ‘rear-fed’ to being ‘front-fed’
- Moving the Panel buffer from being ‘rear unloading’ to ‘front unloading’
- A complete tooling overhaul
- Customising tab bending tooling
- Automatic cleaning of blades and Counterblade
Recent orders in a number of areas mean that EB will continue to use it’s accumulated know-how to give the customer made-to-measure bending solutions.